IES Mission Statement
The IES seeks to improve the lighted environment by bringing together those with lighting knowledge and by translating that knowledge into actions that benefit the public.
IES Vision Statement
The IES will build upon a century of excellence to create the premier lighting community dedicated to promoting the art and science of quality lighting to its members, allied professional organizations, and the public.
Section Officers 2018-2019
- President: Lauryne M. Zinter, M/E Engineering
- Vice President: Michael Schietzelt
- Treasurer: Bob Van Wormer, VBC Lighting
- Secretary: Michael Myer
- Board of Managers:
James Baker, National Grid
Pete Sarafin, Independent
Steve Yakey, Sage Engineering, Inc.
Margaret Fowler-McDowell, Margaret Fowler-McDowell Lighting Design
The Board of Managers is elected to a one-year term in accordance with Section by-laws and IES standards. Elections are held in the spring of each year. If you are interested in joining the board, please Contact Us.
- Michael Myer (2016-2017)
- Bruce Plekan (2015-2016)
- Kevin Fuscus (2014-2015)
- Margaret Fowler-McDowell (2013-2014)
- Marianne Donovan (2013-2012
- William Koonz, II (2012-2011)
- Marianne Donovan (2011-2010)
- Jeff Schwartz (2009-2010)
- Kan Latal (2008-2009)
- Bob VanWormer (2007-2008
- Paul Gregory (2006-2007
- Steve Yakey (2005-2006)